Slash Your Communications Cost
With the advent of VoIP, the cloud, and new data networking technologies that has led to the rapid changes in the telecommunication industry, many End-Users have found themselves experiencing analysis paralysis, when it comes to the selection of the best business telephone solution for their organizations.
For most organizations, it is a disservice not to upgrade the business telephone system and leverage the inexpensive broadband services that are now available to realize immediate savings, while enhancing functionality and efficiencies.
This decision in many cases can be second only to a real estate transaction. It can be rather disruptive, so it is advantageous to plan for a solution with an extended life cycle.
Let us provide you with a Free Cost and Solutions Analysis illustrating your ROI in 5, 10, and 15 year cycles.
We help you to navigate the Cloud. Don't get lost in the Cloud!
We help you to be on the cutting edge not the bleeding edge of technology!
- Number portability...you get to keep your current number or request new numbers.
- Native Mobile phone integration without Applications.
- Your own individual numbers or DIDs (Direct Inward Dial), Caller ID, CPN (Calling Party Presentation to Network, send your individual telephone number out when calls are placed), Advanced Alternate Routing (Automatically Reroute calls in the event of service outage).
- Scalability! Order what lines you need when you need them and get them installed in less than 3 days without additional hardware or running a phone line. Scale up or down to only the lines you need without the need for a service technician.
- Features that exceed those of a PRI (ISDN) circuit, for a fraction of the cost.
- Retain your published phone numbers when moving
To rollout your service you will only need three things:
- An IP PBX system that supports SIP trunks. With NEC systems this is a minor upgrade in many cases.
- Broadband (internet) access.
- TeleComcepts to install the services.
Email your telephone bill summary to email@example.com, fax to 909-583-8007, or contact us at 888-363-0404 for a Free Analysis. TeleComcepts is committed to delivering the most advance solutions while providing savings of up to 50% on your current communications cost with feature enhancements.