Cost Analysis & Benefits
what you might need to know
10 Most Common Mistakes Made When Purchasing a Telephone System
- Not sticking with a Market Leader:
- By sticking with a market leader, you ensure that the system you purchase will be supported and evolved for years to come.
- Not selecting a system that will expand with your needs.
- Not recognizing how important your telephone system is to the productivity and efficiency of your business.
- Buying a telephone system based on price alone:
- All too often businesses go out and purchase telephone equipment, which is inadequate for their needs, only to find out that after a short space of time they must purchase a replacement system. This can result in you spending more money for an inadequate communications system than you would have for a cutting edge, top of the line telephones system and still not have one.
- Not considering future technological needs in order to ensure that the system you select can not only support your business today but also tomorrow.
- Not consulting with a telecommunications professional before selection of a telephone system to purchase.
- Not ensuring that your telephone system purchase includes a full warranty that covers equipment and labor.
Not inquiring about the availability and cost of extended coverage if desired.
- This can be a direct reflection on the life cycle of the equipment. If the manufacturer is not willing to provide extended coverage at affordable prices, than maybe it's because the equipment is not built to last.
- Not considering the cost associated with maintaining an unreliable system after the warranty period.
- Not considering the ease of making changes to your system. Swapping telephones, resetting voice mail boxes, changing outgoing greeting for holidays, etc.
A Case Study
Why Should You Partner with TeleComcepts for the Purchase and Installation of your System?
- Fast and friendly service is our trademark.
- We have years of experience installing NEC, Cisco, 3CX, Grandstream, and other systems and a long list of satisfied customers for your reference.
- TeleComcepts' technicians are trained, certified, and experienced in all the latest technologies of voice and data solutions.
- Single Source for all of your voice and data communications needs from end to end.
- We help you to take full advantage of the features and flexibility of your systems' capabilities.
- Thorough implementation and training.
- We maintain a large inventory of equipment. This is very important for disaster recovery.
- 24/7 support.
- Factory authorized Dealer.
- High Quality not High Prices.
The Five Deadly Mistakes You Can Make When Moving Your Telecommunications System and How To Avoid Them
If you own, run, have an established business or you are building a small business or if you are an entrepreneur, getting ready to move into new offices, and you have had it "up to here" with all the issues around moving, and you want a real way to get all your telecommunications needs handled…then this is the most important message you will ever read. You're about to be exposed to information that has been specifically designed to help you overcome many of the challenges you are facing this very instant. Challenges like:
- Do I have adequate voice and data cabling wiring infrastructure at your new premises?
- What happens to our Network Services, from ordering new lines to DSL PRI (Primary Rate Interface) or T1 SERVICES?
- What about our existing system? Should we upgrade, keep our existing system or invest in something new?
- Who will support us? Committing to a multi-year contract without talking to us.
- Judging your technological decisions based on your existing 10 to 15 year old system.
Spending every waking moment stamping out fires or Just keeping the business going and never growing sometimes not knowing what to do or where to turn to get the business on the track to wealth and prosperity.
If you're facing one or more of these challenges, rest assured, you're not alone and there is hope. We've dealt with hundreds of business owners and entrepreneurs who came to us beaten down, burnt out, frustrated and on the verge of giving up because of the same challenges we described above. Well in 3 days we will take away that frustration and stress by deploying your equipment and giving you 10% off our already low Gold Book offer only provided to valued clients.
The very same challenges you're dealing with right now. The same challenges we had to overcome when we moved our business 3 years ago. But we figured it out and have been showing others a new way. We can do the same for you. In just a moment, we'll give you a few strategies—right here on this page—you can use to make moving your business less stressful. There are so many people moving their businesses in California who are stressed out by the number of things that have to be done, not to mention keeping their business going.
There are so many people moving their businesses that are stressed out by the number of things that have to be done, not to mention keeping their business going.
So many of these things on the "to do list" are causing anxiety and stress. Their Situation… Is Critical! Along those lines let me tell you a story about Carl a business man who was excited about the purchase of his new property…a terrific new place with the perfect office space, conference room and demo room for his products… Carl had an amazing, positive optimistic outlook on the future of his business.
While waiting for his new building, his lease was up and he was now paying 1 and 1/2 times his lease on a month to month contract. The leasing company found a new tenant and gave him 30 days to leave. He was at wit's end, no building…forced to move!
Now apart from finding his new building all his voice and data cabling and communications had to be moved. Of course most phone companies require 3 to 4 weeks advance notice… if not escalation for emergency service and additional payments to the phone company are required.
What about the new place… all the voice and data cabling had to be in place or there would be no work done when they move.
Now like Carl in your current situation what do you want to do? How do you want to communicate? Are some of the questions you want solved? Small- to Medium-sized Business as well as large businesses has these business challenges. Carl was able to utilize TeleComcepts' Infrastructure Services which provided him with configuration & deployment support, systems integration, and maintenance support. The service included de-installation and re-installation of his existing telephone system, 24×7 experienced technical support, and liaison with multi-vendors insurance that deployments are completed on time and on budget.
To ensure the project was successful, the project began with an assessment of critical needs and objectives. TeleComcepts understood the importance of meeting with Carl to fully understand his situation and conducted a detailed assessment of his business and technology needs before starting the project.
Like Carl your business needs have been determined, we can help design unique solutions to help meet your goals and objectives. Based on assessments ranging from VoIP, wireless, security and network readiness, we can begin designing an optimum solution for you. Our service professionals can tailor solutions for role-enabled communications, vertical industry solutions, unified communications, mobility and more.
From there we move to the planning phase which ensures smooth implementation of the solution. TeleComcepts expertise in technology project management, configuration, systems integration, business continuity and multi-vendor environments enables companies to rely on TeleComcepts' years of experience deploying voice and data infrastructure and applications.
During the implementation phase, TeleComcepts works to integrate the solution into the business infrastructure. We stage, configure, install, test and turn up the solution while ensuring the migration, upgrades or cutovers do not disrupt your existing business operations.
We know that Network downtime costs U.S. companies millions of dollars a year. With TeleComcepts' Managed Services, you can maximize network availability, performance and security through 24x7 monitoring and various levels of management. TeleComcepts' Maintenance services minimize your time to repair with experienced technical resources. Whether it's depot repair or on-site support, TeleComcepts provides complete coverage for NEC and other products with responsive, flexible solutions to meet every need. You can have rapid hardware replacement service like advance replacements or have the equipment sent in for repair or on-site support.
In the event of a new installation or new cabling requirements TeleComcepts provides customized structured cabling plans with the ability to expand, upgrade and reconfigure your wiring needs to meet current and future business demands. Structured cabling design and installation is governed by a set of standards that determine how to wire a data center, office or apartment building for data or voice communications, using Category 5(CAT 5E) or Category 6 cable(CAT 6E) and modular sockets. These standards define how to lay the cabling in a star formation, such that all outlets terminate at a central patch panel (which is normally 19 inch rack-mounted), from where it can be determined exactly how these connections will be used. Each outlet can be 'patched' into a data network switch (normally also rack mounted alongside), or patched into a 'telecoms patch panel' which forms a bridge into a private branch exchange (PBX) telephone system, thus making the connection a voice port.
In many cases our unique Hosted PBX solution allows you to pay-as-you-grow which mean you save money without sacrificing features. TeleComcepts manages the complete service so you can focus on your business rather than your phones. The hosted PBX service offers features, benefits and Total Cost of Ownership advantages that will transform the way your company does business. These include:
- Advanced PBX functionality combined with local and long distance calling from one service provider.
- Reduced Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) due to minimal upfront investment and low monthly service fees.
- Seamless business telecommunications for companies operating from a single location or satellite offices…including remote and home based employees.
- Works with any high speed Internet connection to provide all users with access to the same PBX features regardless of their location worldwide.
- Dramatically lowers monthly phone bills with free in-network inter-office calls and unlimited local and long distance calling plans.
- Customizable, easy to use features managed online and by one touch controls on the Virtual Office telephone.