NETWORK CABLING COMPANY SERVING ALL OF SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA
Along with the other services we provide, TeleComcepts provides design, installation and maintenance of structured cabling solutions for the entire range of telecommunications cabling infrastructure, including:
- Entrance Facilities (Cabling from where your building interfaces with the outside world)
- Equipment Rooms (Cabling to Host equipment which serves the users inside the building)
- Telecommunications Rooms (Wiring to various telecommunications and data equipment, connecting the backbone and horizontal cabling sub-systems)
- Backbone Cabling (Cabling between entrance facilities, equipment rooms and telecommunications rooms)
- Horizontal Cabling (Wiring from telecommunications rooms to the individual Workstations or outlets on the floor)
- Work Area Components (Connect end-user equipment to the outlets of the horizontal cabling system)
- Category 3, 5e, and 6
- Multi-Mode Fiber (loose tube and tight buffered)
- Single-Mode Fiber (loose tube and tight buffered)
- High Pair Count UTP/STP
Telecomcepts is a member of BICSI and have technicians that apply BICSI standards to every project surveyed and installed. TeleComcepts’ employees are well-trained in NEC (National Electric Code) standards used in the design and engineering of structured cabling projects.
TeleComcepts uses top of the line level 3 certification testers for all cabling installed to ensure top speed for your specific application. (Fluke DSP1800)
TeleComcepts proudly serves all of Southern California areas included are: Corona, Riverside, Ontario, San Bernardino, the entire Inland Empire and most of Southern California.
- Advance Replacement
There’s no cable job too large or too small. So please give us a call today at (909) 583-8000 or 1-800-677-6709 to find out how we can best meet your needs. You can also email us at custserv[email protected] or fill out the Contact Form below.